Apple just released iOS version 5.1.1 this afternoon containing improvements and bug fixes.
This update contains improvements and bug fixes, including:
- Improves reliability of using HDR option for photos taken using the Lock Screen shortcut
- Addresses bugs that could prevent the new iPad from switching between 2G and 3G networks
- Fixes bugs that affected AirPlay video playback in some circumstances
- Improved reliability for syncing Safari bookmarks and Reading List
- Fixes an issue where ‘Unable to purchase’ alert could be displayed after successful purchase
For information on the security content of this update, please visit this website:
The update weighs in at 54.5 MB on my iPhone 4S and 42.5 MB on my new iPad & iPod Touch. You can download the update via iTunes or on your iOS device by choosing Settings/General/Software Update. You must be connected to a Wi-Fi network.
Have you noticed any other changes after downloading the update?
Share The Tweet
Apple just released iOS version 5.1.1 today containing improvements and bug fixes. ht.ly/aL5kL
— MobileAppzTV (@MobileAppzTV) May 7, 2012